Healix helps allergy/immunology practices like yours provide a full continuum of care for your subcutaneous immune globulin (SCIg) and asthma patients.
Convenient and customizable, the Healix immunology program is a flexible suite of clinical and business services created to help you insource patient care and internalize all revenue from your SCIg and asthma patients that is currently being lost to other sites of care.
Our service offering includes a wide range of pharmaceutical dispensing, clinical support, and revenue cycle services that help optimize your resources and improve your efficiency.
As a Healix client, your medications and supplies are dispensed from the state-of-the-art Healix Pharmacy or from a Healix-managed pharmacy licensed within your practice. The Healix Pharmacy is licensed in more than 40 states to meet your SCIg needs.
- Intravenous Immunoglobulin (IVIg) – various brands
- Subcutaneous Immunoglobulin (SCIg) – various brands
Moderate-Severe Asthma, Eosinophilic Phenotype
- Fasenra®, Nucala®, Cinqair®
Asthma, Chronic Idiopathic Urticaria (CIU)
Revenue Cycle Management
As the national leader in physician practice infusion management since 1989, we effectively manage the entire revenue cycle for over 42,000 admissions annually. The expert Healix Business Office team utilizes our licensed Referral Management System (RMS) to coordinate all verification and profit assurance activities. The team actively assists in managed care negotiations and contract consultations to promote the financial viability of our clients’ infusion programs. A customizable monthly reporting package is available to the practice, which can include collection reports, billing by physician reports, accounts receivable aging by patient or insurance, and more.
- Verification of Benefits - Healix performs comprehensive verification of benefits, payor criteria compliance, and profitability assurance analysis. We can help your current patients ease the transition from pharmacy benefit to major medical benefits.
- Recovery of Funds - Through continual data mining and comparative analyses, we confirm insurance companies are paying at contracted rates and recover funds if underpayment has occurred.
- Patient Assistance - The Healix Business Office team may also assist qualifying patients in signing up for available financial assistance programs, which provide an estimated benefit of up to $5,000 annually per patient.
- Billing and Reimbursement - We ensure 100% charge capture and associated reimbursement for every aspect of the infusion service.
- Technology Enhancement - The Healix app and online client portal allow access to financial data, roster information, and real-time formulary data.
Comprehensive Services Overview
Learn about the benefits of Healix and see how by partnering with us you can achieve your healthcare goals.
Request a Free Financial Analysis
To receive a free financial analysis of your infusion center potential, please fill out and submit the form below.