Clinical Pharmacy Services
Beyond simply filling prescriptions, Healix® provides comprehensive clinical pharmacy services to best support our clients and their patients.
Our experienced clinical pharmacists are specialized in areas which include gastroenterology, immunology, infectious diseases, neurology, nutrition, and oncology, with the ability to provide the following services:
- Medication therapy management
- Clinical pharmacy consultations
- Clinical monitoring of all medication therapies including:
- Pharmacokinetic consults
- Therapeutic drug interchange programs
- Prescribing under protocol
- Renal, hepatic, and age-base drug dosing
- Monitoring of pertinent laboratory data
- Drug selection and management
- Adult, pediatric, and neonatal Parenteral Nutrition (PN) order evaluation and monitoring
- Special monitoring of drugs with Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies (REMS)
- Patient teaching and training of new therapies
The Healix Pharmacy Team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to serve your patient’s needs.