At the Healix Infusion Therapy, LLC pharmacy, we offer a wide range of patient-specific injectable medications including compounded sterile preparations (CSPs). These are provided in a ready-to-administer form to enhance your provision of services in an industry with ever-changing regulations, environmental requirements, and drug availability.
Healix offers the following therapies:
- Anti-infectives including antibiotics, anti-fungals, and anti-virals
- Chemotherapy and adjuvant medications
- Adult, pediatric, and neonatal Parenteral Nutrition (PN)
- Subcutaneous Immunoglobulin (SCIg), including Cuvitru®, Gammagard®, Gamunex®-C, Hizentra®, and HyQvia®
- Other sterile compounded medications
Our patient-specific compounded products can be provided with the following drug delivery options:
- Elastomeric devices
- Ambulatory bags for multi-dose administrations
- Pump cassettes
- Large volume solution containers
- Syringes for injection or infusion via pumps
- Other devices upon request
Our customizable offerings are provided with local or expedited delivery of preparations as needed. To speak with a Healix representative about your facility’s needs, contact us today.