Academic Medical Institutions
Your institution represents innovation and advancement, incredible patient care, and on-going education. As you continue searching for new discoveries and sophisticated treatments methods, expanding your clinical service offering to include an infusion therapy center will allow you to provide the most effective care for your infusion patients. Healix® provides expansive management solutions to help you establish and maintain an infusion clinic as a welcome complement to your overall mission and goals.
Through the Healix Core Infusion Service (CORIS®) program, we provide an opportunity for the clinical practice side of your university to expand its medical service offering and enhance the health of your patient community. A Healix-managed infusion center becomes a part of the campus’s clinic and is completely owned and controlled by the university. Behind the scenes, we do the rest. Our dedicated and experienced professional team performs all aspects of your infusion program to ensure increased productivity and patient satisfaction.
You already provide unparalleled learning experiences for your student body. Isn’t it time you considered other opportunities to help sustain productivity and research efforts for your university’s medical clinic?
Our CORIS® Program
The Healix CORIS program enables healthcare providers to provide infusion treatments in the optimal in-office setting. In addition to meeting all state and federal regulations, every CORIS Office Infusion Center (OIC) is tailored to the needs of the institution and its patients and is supported by our expansive infrastructure to handle all aspects of planning and management. We work with you through every step of the process.
Planning and Implementation:
- Space planning, build-out, and license procurement (if applicable)
- Equipment purchase and installation
- Drug purchasing and inventory
- Pre-certification and verification of insurance
- Staff recruitment and training
- Compliance with state and federal laws, rules and regulations
- On-going supply chain management for drug purchasing and inventory
- Billing, collections and financial reporting
- Patient insurance pre-certification, verification, and predetermination
- Clinical documentation assurance
- Comprehensive review of all managed care contracts
- Active participation in contract renewal negotiations, fee schedule management and assurance of appropriate payment by payers
- Compliance to OSHA guidelines, HIPAA-compliant data management, and United States Pharmacopoeia (USP) <797> guidelines
- Risk management
- Continuous quality assurance audits
- Continuing education for employees
- Human Resources management
- Clinical support hotline and 24/7 staff backup, based on individual site needs
An OIC creates vast benefits for all stakeholders, including greater potential for optimal outcomes and expanded productivity metrics. Continue to read more about the Benefits of CORIS Solutions.