With over 22 years of experience in targeted physician market access, Healix® can assist you in understanding the dynamic needs of healthcare providers and their patients. Our unique position opens valuable channel communication between you and physician providers, enabling you to drive critical market share and securing your intravenous and injectable product success. From strategic supply chain design and data analysis to on-going support services, we can assist you with each step of the launch and utilization process. You have spent endless time and money investing in your new product. Now, let Healix help you identify a competitive market plan.
Market Access and Supply Chain Design
Carefully planning the distribution of your drug across all applicable access points is essential in the success of your launch in the outpatient or ambulatory sector. Whether you are promoting an anti-infective or a biotech drug, Healix can collaborate with you to identify the most effective market access strategy and corresponding supply chain design. Traditional distribution can impede or prevent physician office or ambulatory center access. Actively pursue higher market penetration outside of home infusion and specialty pharmacies.
In order to ensure patients have access to your medication in an ambulatory infusion center, Healix can provide a plan to achieve the following:
- Clinical efficacy in the outpatient setting
- Stability after preparation in ambulatory devices (elastomeric, bags, etc.)
- Average Sale Price (ASP) cost metrics to ensure adequate cost coverage
- J-Code unit of measure to avoid claim rejections and cost appeals
- Distribution method to allow for portability between wholesale and distributor models
- Exclusive/preferred formulary status for the product
- Data services, including tracing reporting and portal services
Healix will help you address each critical item to prepare for a successful launch in the ambulatory sector.
Once a drug is in the market, your business and product development depend on relevant data to trace the use and reimbursement of the drug. Traditional tracing reporting from a wholesales can limit your ability to effectively market your product and optimize its use. Healix can gather and provide de-identified data including:
- Diagnosis (ICD9) codes
- Administration method
- Payer trends: drug co-pays, deductibles, and co-insurance, as well as office visit co-pays and co-insurance
- Recertification rates and prior authorization rates
Verification and Validation Service
Verification of benefits is a critical step in evaluating the participation and eligibility of patients in health plans. Validation ensures costs and reimbursement are analyzed along with payer guidelines to monitor appropriate use and financial performance at the site of care. Offering the Healix Verification and Validation Service to your various providers allows all parties to have full financial information and sustainability of their program.
Our Verification and Validation Service includes the following:
- Patient benefit verification
- Review of payor clinical requirements
- Diagnostic assurance verification
- Financial analysis
- Monthly re-verification of benefits
- Payor-specific billing protocols to maximize profits and reduce time to payment
- Electronic claims files
- Constant review of changing standards
- Payment postings analysis
- Collection supervisors to oversee each site
- Persistence data
Your launch and market penetration program relies on centers of excellence to administer your drug. Creating awareness and the right infrastructure for these sites is essential, and Healix has the know-how and market savvy to perform the due diligence and feasibility analysis to assist with everything from site consulting and training to full turn-key site development.