Consortium of Multiple Sclerosis Centers (CMSC) Annual Meeting
May 30, 2018 – June 2, 2018
Visit Healix in Nashville, Tennessee, at the Consortium of Multiple Sclerosis Centers (CMSC) Annual Meeting in booth 709 on May 30 - June 2. The annual meeting is the ultimate educational conference for all healthcare practitioners and researchers engaged in the field of multiple sclerosis. This year’s agenda features national and international experts on comprehensive care and research, basic information for novice clinicians, and advanced clinical courses to enhance professional performance.
Other features include:
- Lectures, workshops, poster, and symposia sessions
- Specialty roundtables
- Exhibits with the latest products and services
- Social events and networking opportunities
- View information on travel and housing for the CMSC Annual Meeting.
- View information on registration for the CMSC Annual Meeting.
Learn more about the 2018 CMSC Annual Meeting: http://cmscscholar.org/2018-cmsc-annual-meeting/
With 29 years of clinical and reimbursement expertise, Healix is well-suited to help any organization establish a turn-key infusion program. Before you attend the meeting, learn about Healix neurology infusion management solutions.